Sunday, May 8, 2016

How Well Did I Predict Sterling's Home Run Call for Aaron Hicks?

Unlike with Starlin Castro, whose John Sterling home run call I pretty much nailed, I was about half-right on Sterling's call for Aaron Hicks. Here's what I predicted back in February:

"Home run for Hicks ... Aaron makes like Hank and hammers one!"


And here's what Sterling said after the struggling outfielder's big home run against Boston on Friday night:
I've done pretty well with these silly predictions of even sillier home run calls so far this season. I'll make a few more predictions when the Yanks call up some prospects later on in the campaign.


If you want to subscribe to How Blank, just type in your email address on the right side of the page. You'll get a notification every time we post new content.

Follow Francis Tolan on Twitter @frantweet

No comments:

Post a Comment