Sunday, April 19, 2015

How Lucky Am I?

As many of you know, my wife gave birth earlier this week and I'm currently living out the plot of a Tyrese movie. For once, I'm at a loss for words other than the fact that my heart soars with the eagle's nest. Our new son Sean is certainly digesting his food since he craps about a dozen times per day, but I haven't yet fully digested just how awesome my life is. Until I can comprehend how truly amazing my newborn son is, this classic Dave Chapelle joke will have to suffice:


I'm sure I'll write plenty about my future little hell-raiser, but no, this won't be turning into a "baby blog." After all, I have a lot of male friends and dudes just don't want to read about parenting. Still, I'm sure I'll write some baby-themed posts in the wee hours of the morning since Sean's not exactly Rip Van Winkle. 

In the next few weeks, when my hand's not deep inside a diaper, I'll put up more posts about baseball, the status of this year's Rangers bandwagon, comedians, and transition poops. (Whoops, probably not that last one.)



If you want to subscribe to How Blank, just type in your email address on the right side of the page. You'll get a notification every time we post new content.

Follow FranT on Twitter at @frantweet and follow Brian Kavanaugh at @btkav

No comments:

Post a Comment