Monday, October 27, 2014

How Many Words Is This Picture Worth?

Let's find out. Bear with me as I try to come up with as many comments as I can based on this one photo. Add some of your own at the bottom!

"I go back to December 2012 all the time"

"And the story of us looks a lot like a tragedy now"

"I don't know about you, but I'm feeling 22 mid-range jumpers tonight"



"Everything will be alright if I don't play next to youuu"

"We're happy free confused by the Triangle at the same time"

"Car-me-lo vs. the other team, all alone
I've been waiting for you to pass but you never do"

"Bathing you was red, re-e-e-ed"
A photo posted by (əˈ•mär•ray) Amar'e Stoudemire (@amareisreal) on


"I knew you were trouble when you walked in on those knees"

"It feels like the perfect night, to make fun of glazed do-nut fa-ces"

"We are never ever ever getting better defensively"

"Weee are never ever ever getting getting crunch time minutes together"

"You're the reason for the teardrops on my shooting shirt"

"You should've said no to punching that fire extinguisher"

"It feels like one of those nights, we ditch Phil's whole scheme"

"Twenty-twooo, and twenty-twoooo at the All-Star Break"

"It's a max contract, Melo just say yes"


Maybe I'll update this list periodically as new nuggets keep popping up.






1 comment:

  1. In that photo, she's a slightly better-looking version of Kelly Olynyk:

    http://o4526lc90g998y7561v9o735w5s.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/KellyOlynyk_Celtics_2014_USAT1.jpg

    ReplyDelete