1. Plaxico Burress was put behind bars for two years after shooting himself in the leg in a New York City nightclub. That happened in 2008. Felton didn't become a Knick until almost two years later, in 2010. 2010 also happens to be the year that Gilbert Arenas was suspended for the season after bringing guns into the Wizards locker room. What's that old saying about moronic athletes who are doomed to repeat the mistakes of history?
2. Speaking of those Wizards, are the Knicks the most dysfunctional team since? Or have Jim Dolan's 'Bockers even surpassed that Washington squad and moved within striking distance of the Jail Blazers?
3. Raymond Felton's wife is named Ariane Raymondo-Felton. I can't decide if that's more or less ridiculous than the name LaLa.
4. Only the Knicks could find a way to relegate last night's stomach-punch loss to the backburner so quickly.
So... kudos to Felton for diverting our attention!
5. Look on the bright side, Ray. Eighteen months on a prison diet might help you de-pudge a bit.