Friday, October 11, 2013

How Useless Is LASIK?

Whoopsy-daisy! I posted this picture in a post on Wednesday:


I couldn't figure out, for the life of me, how that m-f'er Dustin could sit in such a position. I even tried (unsuccessfully) to do it myself. Well, it turns out...

Dustin, you sly sack of shit!
After about three seconds of looking at the photo, Kerry said, "I think his foot is just leaning back against the wall."

Oh. 

So apparently the LASIK surgery* I had three years ago is starting to wear off. I felt like I was looking at one of those Magic Eye puzzles, which I could never do. Or the picture with the old woman and the hot dimepiece in it, depending on how you look at it.

*If you're thinking about getting your eyes fixed, try Manhattan LASIK and use my name. I'll get 100 bucks for the referral. No, really, do it; teachers don't exactly rake in the cashish.


Wait, there's an old lady there, too?
I guess I can take solace in the fact that at least I know a schooner is a sailboat.


Good thing I got to include a clip of Frankie "The Enforcer" Stechino (Number 10 on my rankings of Boy Meets World characters) from Mallrats. Glad I'm here.

No comments:

Post a Comment