Friday, March 22, 2013

How Am I Doing Thru One Day?

The other day I mentioned my method, or lack thereof, for filling out a bracket. Here's where I'm at after one day...




















I did one on ESPN just to be able to see my picks on my phone. Lucky for me they tell you how you're doing against the rest of the country.



























Great Odin's Raven!

I coasted thru classes for the semester that was the NCAA season, doing the bare minimum and just kinda having fun.Then the week of the test hit and I tried to cram everything in and make sense of it all. Welp, I'm not even done with page one multiple choice but I'm already sweating, this ship could be sinking and fast. God only knows what the short answers and essay portion are going to bring.



No comments:

Post a Comment